OpenPix continues to grow a lot and we are looking for people to help us scale our work.
The senior person will be responsible for designing, architecting, and building new features that we want to venture into and invest in. Also maintain the quality of code, process, and product within the various existing features. It is important that we care about how people feel within our company and try to bring the best experience to the team.
Frontend Engineer design, build, test, and deliver frontend parts of projects, having a global overview of the whole project. The Frontend Engineer team deploys and maintains OpenPix software. This is a diverse team covering a diverse set of platforms and applications. In a true frontend engineer experience, developers are invited to take full control of the software, managing both the front-end.
- Develop Frontend code
- QA and Testing
- Product Development and Product Design
- Code Review
- Expected competencies
- Git - Solid knowledge of git commands, branching, and pull requests as well as best practices
- Test best practices
- Experience in fullstack projects in production
- Apple M1 Pro Notebook - With 16GB/RAM and 512GB/SSD - or better
- Remote OK - Work from anywhere you want
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- OpenPix Summit - Team conference offsite summit with all devs in the same hotel